While we’re flattening the curve and staying out of the public realm, let’s keep being creative! Submit to our Online Open Mic series.
- Take a video of yourself performing a song, reading, or whatever you’d like. In the spirit of a live open mic event, we will no longer accept previously recorded or professionally made videos.
- You can also send creative short video projects.
- 5 minutes or less.
- Include your name and any other information you wish to share with the public (short bio, introduction, link, etc.).
*extended* submission deadline: Sunday, May 10
- …via Dropbox, share the file with email@example.com. Alternately, you can upload directly to our Dropbox account. Please contact us for login info.
- …via Google Drive, share the file with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alternatively, you can send us a YouTube link, if you’ve uploaded the video publicly on your own YouTube account. Email the link to email@example.com.
- If you have trouble sending the file, contact us and we’ll help you out.
FREE to participate and to watch (donations for the organization are welcome)
We are looking forward to seeing all your work and sharing it with everybody!